Work with a Leading Brecksville Home Remodeling Company
“Your house is your castle,” the popular saying goes. When it comes to home remodeling in Brecksville, make North Coast Homes your partner of choice. Yes, other companies might do it cheaper, but when you consider the quality of your home, why would you compromise on how it looks, or the quality of the products used?
At North Coast Home Improvement Corporation, we involve you in a thorough process. The reason we do this is because we want to make sure you end up with a project that exceeds your initial expectations. We can help you with all types of projects, ranging from the more ordinary, to the ultimate in luxury. If you’re looking for a Brecksville home remodeling company you can count on to do an excellent job every time, we’re a great fit.
Why Make North Coast Home Improvement Corporation Your Brecksville Home Improvement Company of Choice?
We can tell you how good of a job we do until we’re blue in the face, but what really counts is third-party verification of our ability to do a great job. Our team features National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Certified Remodelers and NARI Universal Design Specialists. These certifications are the top certifications you can receive in the remodeling industry. Pella Window Company has also certified us as installers of its products.
And, we get rave reviews from customers like Jim and Carin K. all the time. They happily said “There are three words that illustrate the work North Coast Home did here: courteous, conscientious, and trustworthy.”
Our goal is to make sure we accurately understand the vision you have for your home, and then to make that vision a reality. In order to do that, we use a thorough, 6-step process.
The 6-Step Process that Makes Your Brecksville Home Remodeling Project Happen
Although we strive to make the process as easy as possible for you, we need a certain amount of your participation to ensure we help you create the project you have in mind. Briefly, here is how our process works:
- Inquiry – Initially, you’ll have to approach us with what you are looking to have done. If your Brecksville home improvement project seems reasonable and it looks like we’re the right company to do the job for you, we’ll proceed to have one of our consultants meet with you.
- Consultation – If it looks like we’re a good fit, one of our consultants will meet with you to discuss the goals and objectives you have for your project. They’ll also take the time to gain a more thorough understanding of your design, schedule, and budgetary requirements.
- Design Proposal – At this point, we’ve collected enough information regarding your design to go back to our office and accurately figure out project costs and time frames. We can also develop conceptual designs, which help give you an accurate idea of what your home will look like when your Brecksville home improvement project is complete.
- Review Proposal & Preliminary Drawings – At this point, you have the opportunity to review the design and project range. If you want to make any changes, this is the time to do so. If you want to proceed, we create a contract for you to sign. Finally, we’ll give you a list of Brecksville home remodeling preferred suppliers from which you can choose.
- Production – During this phase, your home consultant and project manager meet with you to review every detail of your project, finalize any changes, and answer any questions you might have. We’ll begin your project as soon as we receive all materials in good condition from our suppliers.
- Construction – Typically, it takes 4-6 weeks from the time you sign the contract to the day your Brecksville home improvement project is started. Your home consultant stays in regular contact with you to update you on the status of your project and address.
- Completion – Even though 4-6 weeks sounds like a long time for your Brecksville home remodeling project to get started, it will go by in the blink of an eye. Our home consultant will give you a tentative schedule and our professionals will complete the project in a timely fashion. Enjoy your home’s new interior!